Directorand Filmmakerin Boston Massachusetts
In the city that never sleeps surrender yourself to SKIN SPA the place urban dwellers get fresh faced for their next city adventure. Escape from the chaos below and enjoy our light filled lobbies before being led to cozy treatment-room bungalows. Our highly trained staff implement an arsenal of the latest high-end laser technology, proprietary treatments protocols and clinically active serums and elixirs to transform your skin. Clearly committed to beautiful skin, SKIN SPA prevents, corrects, smoothes, tightens, lightens, erases, and banishes wrinkles, large pores, sun damage, age spots, skin laxity and unwanted hair. We aspire to help you achieve luminous skin.
Address: 284 Newbury Street , 3rd Fl, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
What Is Laser Genesis
This preventative and corrective treatment kick-starts collagen production to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The service uses advanced science to plump and rejuvenate the skin for a firmer, more youthful finish. It safely treats active acne, acne scares, uneven skin tone, rosacea, and enlarged pores. With multiple uses, Laser Genesis is a service requested often by individuals with problem areas, or those who are concerned about aging skin.
For the treatment itself, a gentle cleanse and tone is the first step, followed by the Laser Genesis treatment. Safe on all skin types, this is our most sought-after skin solution.
Let me know if you have any questions! I really enjoy my visits to Skin Spa and their services. My treatments may seem extreme but these are all preventative steps to keep my skin glowing and young looking.
Melody Was Just Fabulous
Melody was just fabulous! She was very professional/friendly and she did a fantastic job doing my full leg laser hair removal. This salon is clean, stylish, and has excellent equipment. Melody did a fantastic job explaining the entire procedure to me as well as what to expect next. My legs look great and there’s absolutely no pain. I’ll be returning for another laser session next month with Melody.
Date of experience:April 01, 2021
Recommended Reading: What Does Skin Cancer Look Like On Your Face
Skin Spa New York Reviews Faqs
Skin Spa New York has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 23 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Skin Spa New York to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Skin Spa New York employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Skin Spa New York. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
57% of Skin Spa New York employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Skin Spa New York 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.
Job Posting For Spa Manager At Skin Spa New York
About the Job
- Friendly, Motivational, Proactive, and Professional Team Leader.
- Dedicated Brand Representative and Team Builder.
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Experience.
- Excellent Phone Manners and Communication Skills.
- Strong Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, and Organizational Skills.
- Experience in a medical spa setting with a passion and keen understanding of esthetics and massage services including product lines.
- Resolving client concerns in a professional manner.
- Experience in HIPAA-compliant appointment booking systems.
- Cashier/Money Handling experience.
- Client interfacing position operating from the front desk.
- Monitoring and maximizing daily schedules and staffing.
- Maintaining a full schedule book and driving sales and promotions, including membership and retail sales.
- Oversee the daily operations of a busy medical spa.
- Training and overseeing front desk staff.
- Enforce and maintain protocols and performance goals.
- Build, support, and maintain strong, positive workplace culture.
- Review feedback, monitor, and respond to surveys and reviews.
- Respond to all incoming client-related communications and follow-up calls.
- Maintain a clean and safe spa environment, including a waiting area.
- Create reports for staff and corporate.
- Payroll and commission reporting.
- Inventory, Backbar & Supplies including restocking of retail and product displays.
- Maintaining a clean and professional image.
Requirements:Benefits available including:
Don’t Miss: How Long Can You Have Melanoma And Not Know It
I Have Been Coming To Skin Spa Boston
I have been coming to Skin Spa Boston Back Bay location for years! I moved out of state a couple of years ago and was thrilled to be able to come back to this location for my massages, waxing, and facials! The staff is amazing and they are very friendly! I would name my massage therapist, but I dont want everyone taking all of her appointments! Just know she is the best!
Date of experience:February 24, 2021
To begin with, my appointment was postponed 15 minutes, and when I arrived there I waited an additional 15 minutes.Used the toilet: no toilet paper and no paper towels.Then, the icing on the cake: worst waxing experience ever! Not only my esthetician did a terrible job, she was also extremely rude to me. She pretty much did not say a word to me for the entire time , but when she finished I noticed patches of hair left behind pretty much all over my legs , and when I asked her to remove it, she literally told me “Honey, we already went trough 2 cans of wax, the wax is finished, if you need a touch up book another appointment”. Give yourself a favor: avoid this place.
Date of experience:March 01, 2021