Glossier Solution Made With A 10% Blend Of Skincare Acids To Unglue Dead Skin And Clearing Your Complexion
This chemical exfoliator is cruelty-free and uses AHA, BHA, and PHA acids to unclog pores, fight acne, and banish dark spots, which at the same time moisturizing, conditioning, and exfoliating.
Promising review: “I started using Solution in December of 2018 because I was frustrated with the breakouts/redness I’d have. I definitely noticed after some regular use that my skin felt softer and looked a lot clearer! I still get a pimple every once in a while, but I think they go away much faster than before I started using Solution. I use it as part of my nighttime skincare routine wash with cleanser, Solution, maybe a serum, and moisturizer. It’s definitely earned a permanent place on my skincare shelf!” Alexa
Get it from Glossier for $24.
Check out BuzzFeed’s full review of the Glossier Solution here.
Geisha Kojic Acid Skin Brightening Body Cream
- KOJIC ACID: It’s often blended into skin care products to help target melasma, age spots, sun spots, acne scars and other uneven coloring in the complexions of men and women of all ages and races.
- SLIKY SOFT, RADIANT SKIN : Enriched with Lactic acid, this product deeply nourishes dry skin and restores natural radiance while also helping to reduce the feeling of tightness. Skin is more supple, even and soft to the touch.
- WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product without consulting a physician.
- GEISHA BEAUTY SECRETS FORMULA: Lightening Body Lotion has the power to give you an even complexion that is free of scars, blemishes, red and dark spots, and other skin imperfections. This skin lightening body lotion will give you the skin of your dreams! Try it out and see for yourself!
- MAXIMISE THE BENEFITS: Apply a thin layer of Geisha Beauty Secrets Lightening Body Lotion to dark spots on dry, cleansed skin twice a day. Avoid eye area. Follow up with minimum SPF 30 sun protection daily during and after treatment in order to prevent further skin discoloration.
How To Prevent Uneven Skin Tone
Some of the causes of uneven skin tone are out of your control , but there are certain things you can do to help prevent uneven skin tone:
Read Also: How Is Squamous Cell Skin Cancer Treated
Vitamin E Oil For Uneven Skin Tone
The best skincare for uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation includes one of the best moisturizers for uneven skin tone Vitamin E. You’ve no doubt heard of using Vitamin E to help smooth and soften skin while improving the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and sun damage. But did you know Vitamin E oil for uneven skin tone can help balance your complexion, too?
Try the lightweight Skin Therapy Oil or Skin Therapy Oil Rosehip to soften and smooth skin while helping balance your skin tone. Blending Vitamin E with cocoa butter, argan oil and other natural oils means this mineral oil-free formula glides onto skin effortlessly in a non-greasy formula that anyone can safely use. The Skin Therapy Oils non-greasy, dry oil formula makes it a perfect uneven skin tone treatment for both the body and face!
It’s an easy way to incorporate the powerful properties of Vitamin E oil into your daily skincare routine for uneven skin.
Best Face Creams For Dark Spots And Uneven Skin Tone 2021
What are the Best Face Creams for Dark Spots and Uneven Skin Tone in the market? Dark spots on face and other parts of your body are one of the conditions that can make you feel low. The presence of dark acne, pimple spots, zits, lesion, and other skin blemishes that cause uneven skin tone is a major beauty and health-related problem that can low your self-esteem.
Fortunately, if your skin has dark spots or patches, this should not be the reason to worry about. There are several medicinal creams that are available that you can use to remove dark spots from your skin as well as cure your skin condition.
Usually, black spots on skin never clear away on their own. However, you can use a dark spot on face removal cream to clear away acne, acne scars, or pimple spots. This cream can also help to correct uneven skin tone.
In the case of chronic dark spots on your skin that fails to improve, it is advisable to seek the help of your dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. Your doctor can use suitable medicine for dark spots on the face that can help to treat your skin condition and leave you with a glowing skin tone that appears more attractive.
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
According to the manufacturer, Active Bamboo uses no harsh chemicals like hydroquinone and can be used all over the body including intimate parts, armpits, neck, knees, etc
Recommended Reading: Jergens Skin Firming Lotion Before And After
A Color Correcting Treatment By Dr Jart Which Is Basically A Magic Eraser For Redness Or Rosacea The Application Is Cooling And Soothing And The Finished Result Is An Oh
Use it as a moisturizer, primer, or as a CC cream. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, this treatment has SPF 30.
Promising review: “I have very sensitive acne-prone skin and this product works amazing for me. I have fair skin and a lot of redness on my cheeks and chin. This product blends into my skin so naturally, it doesn’t look like I’m wearing anything. I have been using tinted moisturizers to combat my redness, but this product works better! It also stays on throughout the day, I went to a hot yoga class and this was still covering up a lot of my redness. I apply my sunscreen beforehand and then this on top. I love that it has SPF 30.” Lauren0077
Get it from Sephora for $20+ .
You can find some more redness-reducing products here.
The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser
The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser is a foaming gel cleanser that is formulated to exfoliate the skin for a brighter more even complexion. It can even help improve the look of acne scars. This cleanser removes makeup, including eye makeup, and gently cleanses the skin.
This brightening face wash contains 0.5% Nordic Peat, which is rich in fulvic acid, to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
Fulvic acid is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from environmental stressors.
Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser also contains 1.5% Kakadu plum complex. Kakadu plum contains the highest level of vitamin C of any fruit in the world, which can help to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
The cleanser is formulated with another active well known for brightening, licorice root extract. This plant extract has skin-lightening properties and also is an anti-inflammatory that soothes irritated skin, making it a great choice for eczema or rosacea.
This cleanser from The Inkey List is appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Even better, its available at drugstore prices.
You May Like: How To Make Skin Less Red
Naturewell Retinol Advanced Moisture Cream
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can use Latorice Dark Spot Remover to remove dark spots from your skin. Latorice Dark Spot Corrector contains powerful and effective ingredients that work deeply in the skin to lighten and reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation, scars, discoloration, melasma, uneven tones on the face and body to give you an even, bright skin tone.
Carapex Dark Spot Corrector For Uneven Skin Tones Acne Scars And Marks Gentle Cream Suitable For Face Body And Hands Packed With Natural Ingredients
- Targets and corrects skin pigmentation problems, uneven skin tones, and much more
- Helps to even out skin tone with a new generation of botanicals, including sophora flavescens extract, diacetyl boldine, kiwi fruit juice, and much more
- Made in Canada with natural ingredients, no dyes or perfumes, perfect for sensitive skin
- Safe for all types of skin, can be used on face, body and hands, even as a daily moisturizer
- Offers effective, rapid results without harsh chemicals, dyes or perfumes
You May Like: What Happens If I Have Melanoma
A Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser To Not Only Remove Makeup Dirt And Oil But Also Exfoliate The Skin And Leave It Looking Brighter
Promising review: “I ordered this product back in October to use in our shampoos to prevent lice infestation. Last week, though, I had a terrible rosacea flare-up. It was nothing new for me, but this flare-up was out of control and nothing worked. My girlfriend recommended using tea tree oil mixed with a little coconut oil. Well, I did, and the next morning my rosacea was 50% gone. And the second day it was 80% gone. Of course, I had some dry skin, but the bumps and redness had diminished.” crystal/Dark Rose
Get it from Amazon for $7.59.
Identify Your Skin Type
Identifying your skin type is one of the most important steps in achieving and maintaining healthy skin. The main skin types are normal, dry, oily, and combination. It can be hard to tell, but your skin type plays a big role in how you should care for your skin.
Here are a few quirky hints to help you to identify your skin type:
- Dry Skin: If you feel your skin to be tight and dry after washing, you probably have dry skin. Dry skin produces less sebum when compared to other skin types, making it more susceptible to dehydration and irritation. People with dry skin may also feel itchy, and their skin may be red or flaky.
- Oily Skin: It is characterized by shiny pores that are often enlarged. Oily skin produces more sebum when compared to dry skin, leading to clogged pores, blackheads, and breakouts.
- Combination Skin: If your skin mixes two or more skin types, you probably have combination skin. People with combination skin usually have medium-sized pores that may be visible on their faces. The area around their nose and forehead is usually oily. The rest of their face is usually dry. People with this skin type usually dont have many problems with pimples or blackheads. However, they may still get shiny in the T-zone and dry cheeks during the day.
- Normal Skin: Normal skin will have a healthy sebum balance and moisture. Even though the T-zone may be slightly oily, the ratio of sebum to moisture is generally balanced.
Also Check: What Dies Skin Cancer Look Like
A Bior Charcoal Daily Face Wash That Strives To Exfoliate And Remove Dirt And Makeup Leaving A Cleansed Gleaming Face
Promising review: “For something as cheap as this product – my results were astounding. Looking at other reviews, I can see some people had different reactions but for a guy with sensitive skin and cystic acne, this has been very effective, I would say within the first 2 days. I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed my complexion in regards to my pores was significantly noticeable for the good! Ive tried SO many different cleansers whether theyre organic, vegan, etc and I was just looking for results. Its effective and it works and its so cheap I cant even comprehend it. There is a kind of menthol scent and feeling to it, not any kind of burning sensation other reviews are saying, Id say it was rather pleasant even. Anyways, for $5 you really cant lose.” beachbum
Get it from Amazon for $5.64.
The Ordinary Peeling Solution Combining Glycolic Lactic And Aha That Work Together To Resurface Your Skin’s Texture And Fine Lines Designed To Resurface Your Skin Targets Textured Skin And Fine Lines
Glycolic and lactic acid are alpha hydroxy acids , which exfoliate the skin’s outer layer, while salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid , which reduces pore congestion.
Promising review: “I have been hearing all sorts of dermatologists and estheticians recommend using this in your skincare routine. I of course needed to try this and the ordinary is pretty affordable. I normally order on their site but didn’t mind paying double to get it here in two days. I purchased this product to help with evening out my skin tone, firmer skin, and fading my age spots. It’s been day two and I already see a difference. What the heck!! My face definitely looks brighter and I even tried it out on my hands and it certainly shows!” Laine
Get it from Amazon for $11.48.
Also Check: Does The Sun Cause Melanoma
Causes Of Uneven Skin Tone
Uneven skin tone and skin discoloration can be caused by a variety of intrinsic and extrinsic factors, including:
Changes in Hormones
Hormonal fluctuations may cause several skin issues that result in an uneven skin tone. According to a study, melasma has been connected to higher levels of estrogen and progesterone. It causes the skin to produce abnormal amounts of melanin, which manifests as brown or gray areas.
Melasma is frequently felt during or after oral contraceptives, which change your bodys hormonal levels throughout pregnancy.
Genetics and Aging
Your skins normal aging process includes skin issues like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Your natural skin tone is greatly influenced by your genes as well.
Like vitiligo, some pigmentary skin conditions are inherited. An autoimmune skin ailment called vitiligo induces big, uneven, white patches on the skin, which can appear all over the body. When this illness first appears, the discoloration may eventually extend farther.
Your skin can be adversely affected by airborne pollutants such as carbon dioxide, smoking, dust, and chemicals. They pass through your skin and covertly produce free radicals, which result in collagen and elastin loss.
Getting various cosmetic procedures, such as laser and intense pulsed light therapy, to treat skin issues can lead to unintended side effects, including erythema, PIH, and rashes.
Use of Topical Products
Lightenup Girl Skin Lightening Lotion
- NATURAL AGENT : Nowadays is very difficult to treat Hyperpigmentation naturally. Lightenup Girl presents an advanced formula with Tyrostat, a natural Lightening agent extracted from Plants. This ingredient was found to be as effective as the standard skin-lightener hydroquinone in the treating Pigmentation.
- MAXIMISE THE BENEFITS : Apply directly to dark brown stubborn areas or uneven skin tone on dry, cleansed skin, preferably at night. To avoid further skin discolouration, use minimum SPF 50 sunscreen every morning. For best results, avoid sun exposure during brightening treatment.
- PREMIUM FORMULA : It Improves skin elasticity, softens skin and protects against environmental pollutants with powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin C and moisturizes and soothes with healing anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe.
- GREAT RESULTS & GREAT SUPPORT – Beauty Dreams is a highly client-oriented company. Our main GOAL is to provide you with the highest results, one way or another. So if you feel like your experience is below 5 stars – contact us directly, and we will do our best to improve the situation
- EVEN OUT SKIN TONE : Formulated for the female skin, this powerful lotion helps reduce dark spots while promoting a glowing and radiant Skin Tone. This lotion helps to MOISTURE and at the same time it PROTECTS your skin
Recommended Reading: Admire My Skin Hydroquinone Dark Spot Corrector Reviews
What Is Uneven Skin Tone What Causes Uneven Skin Tone
Uneven skin tone is when the skin on your face or other parts of your body is different in color from some areas to others. Uneven skin tone happens when melanin is overproduced in some spots, which is called hyperpigmentation.
There are many causes of uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation including:
- Hormonal issues
- Skin injury
Dark Spot Removal Cream For Men
What is the best dark spot on face removal cream for men? This is a common question that as a man you might question. As a man, you should not go for the feminine cosmetic product but instead, select products that are recommended for men.
There are several cosmetic creams that are formulated to remove dark spots on the skin for men. They include:
Also Check: Dry Itchy Skin Home Remedies
Dr Song Glycolic Acid Face Wash
Dr Song Glycolic Acid Face Wash is a 10% glycolic acid face wash that deep cleans, exfoliates, and sweeps away build-up and dead skin cells. It targets hyperpigmentation, acne scars, discoloration, sun spots, age spots, enlarged pores, and breakouts.
This face wash for dark spots also contains glycerin, a humectant that moisturizes the skin, and aloe vera, an anti-inflammatory that soothes and heals the skin.
Its non-drying and wont cause irritation, making it ideal for dry skin or sensitive skin.
With continued use, wrinkles are smoothed, dark circles appear lighter, and redness is diminished. This face cleanser is paraben-free, oil-free, and sulfate-free.