Regenerating Skin Nectar Faqs
What does Alastin regenerating nectar do?Alastin regenerating skin nectar helps sustain the skin before, during, and after cosmetic procedures. It is clinically proven to accelerate healing post-procedure and helps prepare the skin before treatment. It uses TriHex Technology®, which clears damaged collagen fragments from the skin.When do you use Alastin regenerating skin nectar?Alastin’s regenerating skin nectar is an exceptional skincare tool when preparing or recovering from a cosmetic procedure. The advanced formula is safe to use before and immediately after treatment. Apply to clean skin twice daily in the morning and evening for optimal effects.
How Do You Activate The Pump
Step 1: Keeping the cap on, turn the bottle upside down and firmly pat into the palm of your hand.
Step 2: Remove the cap and prime the pump by pressing it several times for the product to begin dispensing. This may take 10-15 pumps.
TIP: If the product does not prime successfully, please repeat both steps. Due to the airless nature of our pumps this may take a few tries.
Do You Underfill The Product
We use state of the art airless packaging, which does not contain diptubes, but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When you depress the pump, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards and will allow for almost all of the product to be dispensed without left over. The double wall packaging we use can seem as though there is less product appropriate to the size of the bottle however, it not only provides extra protection, but our products are over filled to ensure that the label claim volume is what is actually dispensed.
Recommended Reading: What Are The Types Of Skin Cancer
Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar
- Helps speed up healing after cosmetic procedures
- Helps your skin feel silky and nourished
- Strengthens skin barrier
1 fl oz
ALASTIN BONUS GIFT
Spend $200 on Alastin, Get a Free Gentle Cleanser full-size,valued at $45.Why certain sale prices are not visible? Or why “Login to View Prices”?
- Some brands allow retailers to display MSRP prices but not display sale prices.
- Some brands restrict the display of prices to users without an account.
- Some brands only allow retailers to show sale prices in the cart. In that case, we let you know to add the product to the cart to see the sale price.
- Some brands restrict the sale of their products online, those brands will only be available for sale by phone, or in-office, or by submitting an online form.
LuxePointsGet rewarded when you shop at RejuventSkincare!LuxePointsHow the LuxePoints Rewards Program Works
- LuxePoints are credited to your account once your order is completed.
- LuxePoints can be used during the checkout process.
- You accumulate LuxePoints on every order.
- LuxePoints may be redeemed in $10 increments .
- Every purchase earns LuxePoints except gift cards.
- LuxePoints do not expire.
- You can view your LuxePoints after you login. Visit My Account.
Other Ways to Earn LuxePoints
Reduced Recovery Time Following Laser Resurfacing
ALASTIN Skincare Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, Regenerating Skin Nectar, Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer, Soothe+Protect Recovery Balm and Broad Spectrum SPF 30+. Subjects used the PES kit prior to and following the procedure. Reference: Widgerow, A.D., Fabi, S.G., Palestine, R.F., et al. Extracellular matrix modulation: optimizing skin care and rejuvenation procedures. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016 15 :s63-s71. Comparator Regimen: cleanser, bland ointment, petrolatum-based cream and broad spectrum SPF 30+12 weeks after treatmentImages taken at day 1 and day 4 post-procedure. Individual results may vary.
You May Like: What Are The 8 Types Of Skin Cancer Treatment
Benefits Of Regenerating Skin Nectar
Is Alastin Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar Good For Your Skin
For **dry skin**, ALASTIN Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar is **not ideal**. It contains Ascorbyl Palmitate, which can have a comedogenic effect and has a fairly high concentration in this product. Hence, ALASTIN Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar is **a bad option for oily skin**. For **sensitive skin**, ALASTIN Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar is **OK**. ALASTIN Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar is **not an ideal choice for acne**. It contains Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate and Ascorbyl Palmitate, which can have a comedogenic effect and have fairly high concentrations in this product.
Regenerating Skin Nectar has vegan ingredients only.
Not Cruelty Free
To our knowledge, products from ALASTIN Skincare are not cruelty free and do not have any cruelty free certificates.
Glycine Soja Seed Extract
Olea Europaea Fruit Extract
Don’t Miss: Can Skin Cancer Cause Weight Loss
Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar Post
Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar is a best-selling post-procedure serum with a huge fan base. This luxurious product has been featured in many magazines and is a favorite product to prep the skin before cosmetic procedures and maximizes results from skin rejuvenating procedures such as laser treatments, FotoFacial IPL, HALO, BBL, Microneedling, and Chemical Peels. After the procedure, the Regenerating Skin Nectar enhances your skinâs renewal process and improves the look and feel of your skin.
It has won the 2021 Shape Skin Award Winner for Best Healing Skin Treatment.
Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar helps strengthen the skin, helps increase collagen production, and also clears out damaged elastin and collagen. This procedure-enhancing product helps improve the skinâs appearance and texture before and after skin treatments.
Alastin Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectarâs formula uses peptides, antioxidants, and squalane to help improve and strengthen the skin. Arnica Montana calms and soothes the skin to help expedite the healing process.
Dr. Kelly Bomer from Rejuvent, recommends this product paired with Alastin INhance Post-Injection serum to all her surgery and dermal filler patients, as they help expedite the healing process.
Proper Regenerating Skin Nectar Usage
- Use may vary depending on the type of surgery. Consult your cosmetic practitioner on proper use.
- Cleanse the skin.
This product involves an airless pump. In order to prime it, turn the bottle upside down and tap it 10 times on the bottom. Then press the pump multiple times until the product dispenses.
- Apply two pumps to the target area in the morning and evening.
Don’t Miss: How To Treat Non Melanoma Skin Cancer
Alastin Skincare Regenerating Skin Nectar Features & Benefits:
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Helps increase collagen and elastin production
- Clears debris and damaged collagen and elastin from the skin
- Calms and soothes healing skin and helps reduce recovery and downtime
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Does not clog pores and can be used on all skin types
- Water-free, preservative-free, and bacteriostatic formulation
- Paraben-free, Cruelty-free, Gluten-free
- TriHex TechnologyÂ® â A patented blend of active peptides and botanicals that work with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and help the skin produce new, healthy elastin and collagen
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate â An antioxidant that soothes the skin and reduces the appearance of redness
- Arnica Montana Extract â Provides a calming effect to the skin
- Phytoene & Phytofluene â Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater micro-algae that help address pigmentary concerns and protect the skin from further damage
Can Regenerating Skin Nectar Be Used If You Have Not Had A Procedure
Yes. Regenerating Skin Nectar was specifically formulated and clinically tested for pre and post-skin rejuvenating procedures, however because it contains TriHex Technology®, an active blend of anti-aging peptides and ingredients, many people use as their daily skincare as well. For daily skincare usage we recommend you consult with your health care provider if it is right for you. We also recommend Restorative Skin Complex for daily skincare usage.
You May Like: Bump Under Skin In Armpit
Enhanced Outcomes Following Laser Resurfacing
ALASTIN Skincare Regimen: Gentle Cleanser, Regenerating Skin Nectar, Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer, Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30+. Patient used products prior to and following the procedure.Comparator Regimen: cleanser, bland ointment and broad spectrum SPF 30+14 days after procedure.Photographs are unretouched. Individual results may vary. Data on file at ALASTIN Skincare®. Photos courtesy of Deanne Robinson, MD, FAAD
What Is Trihex Technology
Our patented blend of active peptides and botanicals that elegantly support your skins natural life cycle – promoting the benefits of recycling, rebuilding and replenishing the skin matrix in order to maintain a healthy glow and youthful appearance. Read more information on TriHex Technology® here.
Don’t Miss: How Can You Tell You Have Skin Cancer
Why Does This Product Use An Airless Pump
This product uses an airless pump packaging. This non-pressurized vacuum dispensing system does not contain a dip tube and instead features a mechanical pump to provide a smoother delivery and more precise dosage. The dispenser also helps maintain the products integrity by preventing excessive exposure to air and other contaminants. When using your dispenser for the first time, you may need to prime it to access your product.
What Are Peptides
Peptides are small molecules comprised of several amino acid chain sequences, which like those in TriHex Technology®, can have a lipid carrier to help them more easily absorb into the skin where they can support collagen and elastin and other important functions. They are synthetically derived and are not based on human and animal-derived materials. ALASTIN uses well defined peptides which are predictable, therefore we can anticipate their behavior because the amino acid sequence is well known and their function has been demonstrated and proven.
Also Check: What Happens If I Have Skin Cancer